GovSearch offers flexible data set license options for your customized internal use
Select from 5 pre-defined packages of data sets or customize a data set to your internal needs. For immediate assistance, please give us a call at (703) 340-8329.
GovSearch provides its government contact data and additional select data in a format that allows clients more flexible internal use of the data.
Data sets can be seamlessly integrated into customer relationship management systems (CRMs) and are formatted for swift customization.
Data files are updated every two weeks and made available via our FTP site.
7 sets of Contact Data:
- Federal (civilian)
- Defense (federal military)
- Federal vendors
- Supported Facilities
Key contact fields include:
- Physical addresses
- Office numbers
- Phone numbers
- Fax numbers
- Email addresses
- Office URLs
- Office name
- Top / highest-level department or agency to which the office reports
- Mailing address with room/suite/building number
A variety of additional data beyond contact information includes:
- Congressional Districts
- MSAs and CBSAs (the newest version of MSAs)
- Geo-location information
- State Senate & House member district designation
- Corporate decision maker managerial level (Upper, Higher, Middle, Lower)
- Party affiliation
The data includes contact data for top decision-makers in the Federal (civilian), Defense (federal military), State, Municipal, County levels of US government.
Regularly-updated contact information for leaders of the U.S. government is source-verified, giving you the most accurate contact information available. Our database also includes Guam, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, and the US Virgin Islands governments.
Twice Monthly Updates
- Ability to recreate our organizational structure
- Easy FTP access using your own interface
If you are interested in our custom Data license solutions, please call (703) 340-8329 or send us an email.